It's July Already?!

Just a little over a month until my departure to Bordeaux to study abroad for the 2009 - 2010 school year.

After a mix-up at the French office when they lost my paper application, I finally received an acceptance letter a little more than a week ago, leaving less time than I would have liked to complete the visa applications and make airplane arrangements.

My flight leaves on the 27 of August, and today I was working on setting up an appointment at the French embassy in Houston. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

When July started, I think it became real. People are starting to make plans for the fall and I have to keep reminding myself that I won't be on campus next year. I'm beginning to get excited -- but also nervous. I need to review some French before I go. I need to do a lot of things.

Hopefully I'll keep this blog updated, pre-departure and while I'm in France. I think it'll be good to have, when it's time for retrospection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Year in Review

2022 in Concerts

What I Read This Year