On growing up

Today, I got a haircut from a random stranger. This was weird for me, since most of my life I've had my hair cut by the same person, from 1995 to 2012. It ended badly. Not only did she blow-dry and straighten my hair just moments after I finished explaining that I never used blow-driers or straighteners, but she also cut about four inches more than I asked her to. It made me miss my old hair dresser.

I find myself in need of a new doctor and dentist as well, and, for the first time in my life, don't have a family referral for a good one. I really hope I don't end up with a physician as bad as that stylist. The consequences could be much more severe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Year in Review

2022 in Concerts

What I Read This Year