Restless

I've been feeling what might be called wanderlust recently...missing what it felt like to move to be in a new country or on a long road trip, with few responsibilities and new things to try. I think winter's clinginess is responsible. I haven't spent any significant amount of time outside in months, except while walking to a car or waiting for a bus. The weather is gloomy today: freezing rain and snow by turns, to kick off "spring" break. I wish it were warm enough to go camping (and that the ground were not still covered in snow). I'm dreaming about my next big adventure -- I'm thinking Yellowstone and Grand Teton.

Comments

  1. Yellowstone and Grand Teton are wonderful! I know you would enjoy both. Just don't try and pet the buffalo (yes, people do try that. They are called blooming idiots). Jackson WY is also an interesting town to visit. It can be expensive to stay there,though. Harrison Ford has a ranch outside of Jackson.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Year in Review

2022 in Concerts

What I Read This Year