Spring...ish

I've made no secret of my feelings on winter, but until recently I was only mildly annoyed by it. Lately, I've been continually aware of my winter-related misery. Foremost among my least favorite things right now is the death trap that is the alley to my garage. It never gets plowed, and at this point there are nearly foot-deep craters where wheels have carved ruts through the ice. It's dangerous and nearly impossible to navigate without damaging one's wheels or undercarriage...and completely negates the purpose of garaging one's car to protect it from the winter.

A few days ago it rained, though. A soaking, all-day kind of rain that went on and on. It was wonderful, mostly because it wasn't snow. Some day, there will be warm(er) temperatures again, and all of this stupid snow and ice will melt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Year in Review

2022 in Concerts

What I Read This Year